- PHP 7 compatible now that many hosts are deprecating 5
- Fixes an SQL vulnerability
- Now using mysqli driver
- Security fixes
- Interface refresh (colours, buttons, toolbars; more cohesive, unified)
- Project slideshow options - next/prev text, divider symbol, slide number text, nav position (top/bottom), transitions (fade, blind, scroll, uncover, none)
- Project slideshow adjusts the height of its container, so slideshows with different sized images fit your page - no overlapping footers, and horizontal, vertical images can be in same slideshow (animates)
- Projects Manage page updated: if there is no project thumbnail, it will display the first image found.
- Projects Manage > New Section now auto-selects the currently active section
- Projects full size image scaling - upload hi-res images and let the system scale them to fit your theme.
- Projects images width and height options have been removed in favour of full size scaling setting.
- Next/previous project template tags loop properly now
- Blog pagination template tags - next_post(), prev_post(), blog_pagination(), blog_next_page(), blog_prev_page()
- All system thumbnails have a slight sharpen filter applied for better quality.
- All system thumbnails are dynamically generated and stored in cache - no more systhumbs.
- Custom maintenance mode - create layout_maintenance.php in your theme folder and it will display that page. Site is now viewable by you if you are logged in.
- Theme editor uses CodeMirror
- New page_type() template tag
- Module CSS and JS is auto-included by the system. Modules should include an assets folder and custom styles.css and actions.js
- Installer won't duplicate users if run multiple times.
- All ajax calls send SYSTEM var for safer inclusion of system files on server end (SYSTEM.path, SYSTEM.url - domain.com/cms/system/)